Mozilla Firefox Crack 64.0.2 with Advanced / Professional
Now at version 64.0.2, x continues to be one of the most popular browsers out there, and according to NetMarketShare data, it’s the second most-used application in this particular software category after Google Chrome.
As a result, is very committed to keeping Firefox always up-to-date, and the company releases frequent updates to resolve bugs and improve general performance.
Version 64.0.2 does just that, as it’s an update to the original Firefox 64 release that was published in December.
Personalization & Development:
One of the best features of the Firefox UI is customization. Simply right click on the navigation toolbar to customize individual components or just drag and drop items you want to move around. The inbuilt Firefox Add-ons Manager allows you to discover and install add-ons within the browser as well as view ratings, recommendations, and descriptions. Thousands of customizable themes allow you to customize the look and feel of your browser. Site authors and developers can create advanced content and applications using Mozilla’s open source platform and enhanced API.
What’s new in this update?
First and foremost, this new Firefox version comes to resolve a bug causing video stuttering on YouTube. The issue is detailed in a bug report on Bugzilla, and a fix was previously part of Nightly builds of the browser rolled last month as well. By the looks of things, this problem exists on all desktop operating systems, including Windows and Linux, as reported by users in the linked discussion.
Additionally, this Firefox update comes to resolve a browser crash on macOS, while also updating the Japanese translation for missing strings. It resolves glitches affecting column sizes in developer tools inspector and brings refinements for some lightweight themes.
Needless to say, there are no new features in this Firefox version because it’s not a major release, so it’s only supposed to resolve the bugs that were reported since the previous update was published.
You are obviously recommended to download Firefox 64.0.2 as soon as possible, especially if you previously experienced any of the bugs mentioned above.
The same version is available for download on Android as well, only that this time there are just two different bug fixes. The first resolves a crash experienced when the browser was running in the background, while the other resolves a glitch forcing the app to close when using Web Speech
Firefox Safe Control:
- Protect Your Privacy. When you browse, you leave a trail of data that potentially contains all sorts of personal information. We believe this info belongs to you and you alone (and least of all to overzealous advertisers), and have built-in features to ensure that’s the case.
- Browse With Security. Whether it’s buying a gift, paying your bills or simply signing in to Facebook, it’s important to keep your personal info out of the hands of any online bad guys who might be snooping around. Fortunately, Firefox is packed with advanced security features to help you stay safe.
- Stay In Control. The online world is always changing, which is why we give you easy-to-use tools to let you adapt and make smart choices as you go.
- It’s Part of Our Mission. Mozilla is a non-profit organization with the goal of making the Web better for everyone. We’re not trying to make money off our users – we just want you to have the best possible experience online, and that includes keeping you and your personal information safe and private.
Please note that GNU/Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 3.4 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.22 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.6.1 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
- Extended Tabbed Browsing
- Restoring sessions
- Spell check
- Suggests during search
- RSS Web Feeds
- Live Bookmark
- Pop-Up Blocker
- User Interface
- Internet for everybody!
- Total secure with Anti-Phishing
- Open Source
- Automatic updates
- Download Manager